Technical analysis of work costs and feasibility of alternative solutions at lower cost and greater energy efficiency
''Ca l'Alier'' center
Preparation of the technical documentation, improvements and methodology required for the companies that decided to submit an offer for this work.
- Analysis of all basic project facilities.
- Definition of an energy management plan according to IPMVP and ISO5001 methodology.
- Description of an integrated control system and BMS.
- Simulation of energy consumption for the thermal needs of the building.
- Simulation of natural lighting.
- Simulation to determine the affect of the shadows in the building.
- Simulation of the energy consumption of the building for air conditioning, lighting, etc.
- Redefinition of the photovoltaic and wind installation in self consumption.
- Measurement of all NZEB (nearly zero energy balance) measurements.
- Justification to improve LEED Gold certification to PLATINIUM.