Energy modeling of the Club Nàutic Estartit refurbishment
In the Design Builder environment (Energy Plus), the 5 buildings that will form the refurbishment of the Club Nàutic Estartit have been jointly modeled.
With the model obtained, the overall energy behavior of the port has been studied and proposed improvements:
- Feasibility study to obtain LEED certification for the main building.
- Feasibility study of different types of insulation, thicknesses and thermal treatments of the closures.
- Feasibility study of different types of glass.
- Proposed improvement of the thermal installations planned for VRV systems with ACS heat recovery.
- Proposal of ventilation with recovery of heat and night free-cooling to take advantage of the cooling of the "marinade" in summer.
- Proposal to increase the existing photovoltaic system. -Centralized control proposal using KNX protocol.